The apothecary / Maile Meloy ; with illustrations by Ian Schoenherr.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||J FIC M5284 APO 2011 (Text)||31001101434315||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780399256271 (trade)
- ISBN: 039925627X
- Physical Description: 353 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 
- Copyright: ©2011
Pub Weekly, September 2011
Kirkus Review, April 2011
Fourteen-year-old Janie Scott, newly arrived in London from Los Angeles in 1952, becomes friends with a mysterious apothecary and his son, Benjamin Burrows, and is drawn into a dangerous adventure with Benjamin when his father is kidnapped and Russian spies try to steal his book of secrets.
|Target Audience Note:||
5-8 Follett Library Resources
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG+ 4.9 11 11 145772
Search for related items by subject