The red tent / Anita Diamant.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||FIC DIA RED 1998 (Text)||31001101754969||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0312195516
- ISBN: 9780312195519
- Physical Description: 321 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: 1st Picador USA pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Picador USA, 1998.
Originally published: New York : A Wyatt Book for St. Martin's Press, 1997.
In a story based on the Book of Genesis, Jacob's only daughter, Dinah, shares her unique perspectives on the origins of many of our modern religious practices and sexual politics, eager to impart the lessons in endurance and humanity she has learned fromher father's wives.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dinah (Biblical figure) > Fiction.
Women in the Bible > Fiction.