Search Results Showing Item 1 of 2 Preferred library: Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity?
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||FIC KID 2005 (Text)||31001101111731||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780143036692 (Penguin trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780670033942
- ISBN: 0670033944
- ISBN: 0143036696 (Penguin trade pbk.)
335 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Viking, 2005.
|General Note:||Accelerated Reader UG 6.2 15 15 86815|
|Summary, etc.:||When Jessie, conventionally married to Hugh, is summoned home to Egret Island to deal with her mother's inexplicable act of violence, she find herself desiring a monk due to take his final vows in the Benedictine monastery there.|
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 6.2 15 15 86815
Search for related items by subject
Married women Fiction
Catholic women Fiction
Spiritual life Fiction
South Carolina Fiction
|Topic Heading:||7-day 2005/09.
tld dvr dvr dvr dvr.