Lulu and the dog from the sea / Hilary McKay ; illustrated by Priscilla Lamont.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||J FIC M4788 LUL 2013 (Text)||31001101495191||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780807548219 (softcover)
- Physical Description: 108 pages : illustration ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Chicago : Albert Whitman, 2013.
- Copyright: ©2011
Seven-year-old Lulu and her cousin think their vacation house is the most perfect place ever until they find a trouble-prone, stray dog living on the beach.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Beaches > Juvenile fiction.
Vacations > Juvenile fiction.