21 lessons for the 21st century
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 0525512179 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780525512172 (hardcover)
xix, 372 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Spiegel & Grau, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|
Introduction -- Part I: The technological ... Read More
How do computers and robots change the meaning of ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Conduct of life
Twenty-first century Forecasts
Civilization, Modern 21st century
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: