Becoming visible : an illustrated history of lesbian and gay life in twentieth-century America / Molly McGarry and Fred Wasserman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||306.76 MCG 1998 (Text)||31001101814375||Adult Non Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0670864013 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xvii, 282 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Studio, 1998.
"Based on an exhibition curated by Fred Wasserman, Molly McGarry, and Mimi Bowling."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 255-267) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Homosexuality > United States.
Gays > United States.