Wings of Fire: The Dragonet Prophecy
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||J FIC SUT WIN(dra) 2012 (Text)||31001101821107||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545349185
- ISBN: 0545349184
- ISBN: 9780545486033
- ISBN: 0545486033
- ISBN: 9780545349239 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545349230 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780605714700 (Perma-Bound)
- ISBN: 0605714703 (Perma-Bound)
- ISBN: 9780606319522 (Turtleback)
- ISBN: 0606319522 (Turtleback)
- ISBN: 9780545534901 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 304 pages : illustrations, map ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 
- Copyright: ©2012
"Clay has lived his whole life under the mountain. The MudWing dragonet knows war is raging between the dragon tribes in the world outside - a war that he and four other dragonets are destined to end, according to the mysterious prophecy they have been taught. The five "chosen" dragonets were stolen from their homes while they were still in their eggs - and hidden away for years - all to fulfill the prophecy. But not every dragonet wants a destiny. And when danger threatens one of their own, Clay and his friends may choose freedom over fate ... leave the mountain ... and set the dragon world on a course that no one could have predicted." -- Jacket.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 5.0 10 10 152677
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Fantasy > Juvenile fiction.
Prophecy > Juvenile fiction.
Adventure stories > Juvenile fiction.