- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||FIC E9288 2012 (Text)||31001101479294||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1451628056 (e-book)
- ISBN: 9781451628050 (e-book)
- ISBN: 145162803X (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781451628036 (hardcover : alk. paper)
viii, 262 pages ; 19 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:||A holiday tale inspired by the biblical story of Joseph and the coat of many colors follows the modern story of Joe, who after being forced out of the family business by jealous siblings becomes the chief advisor to the CEO of another company and his own family's savior in the face of a troubled economy.|
Search for related items by subject
Family-owned business enterprises Fiction
Adult children Family relationships Fiction