Hide and seek / Kate Messner.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||J FIC M5858 HID 2013 (Text)||31001101501386||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545419758 (jacketed hardcover)
- ISBN: 0545419751 (jacketed hardcover)
- Physical Description: 240 pages : photographs ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Scholastic Press, 2013.
For five hundred years the Jaguar Cup, sacred to the Silver Jaguar Society, was hidden in a cave on the coast of Costa Rica--so when a fake copy shows up on display in America, it is up to Jos©♭, Anna, and Henry, junior members of the society, to travel to Costa Rica and rescue the real cup from thieves.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 5.0 7 7 157102
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Secret societies > Juvenile fiction.
Religious articles > Juvenile fiction.
Criminals > Juvenile fiction.
Costa Rica > Juvenile fiction.
Antiquities > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.