Hide and seek / Kate Messner.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||J FIC M5858 HID 2013 (Text)||31001101501386||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545419758 (jacketed hardcover)
- ISBN: 0545419751 (jacketed hardcover)
- Physical Description: 240 pages : photographs ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Scholastic Press, 2013.
For five hundred years the Jaguar Cup, sacred to the Silver Jaguar Society, was hidden in a cave on the coast of Costa Rica--so when a fake copy shows up on display in America, it is up to José, Anna, and Henry, junior members of the society, to travel to Costa Rica and rescue the real cup from thieves.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 5.0 7 7 157102
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Secret societies > Juvenile fiction.
Religious articles > Juvenile fiction.
Criminals > Juvenile fiction.
Costa Rica > Juvenile fiction.
Antiquities > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.