- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||J FIC SUT WIN(hid) 2013 (Text)||31001101821099||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545349208 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0545349206 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780545861045
- Physical Description: 296 pages : illustrations, map ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Scholastic Press, 2013.
The five dragonets of the prophecy are hoping to hide in safety in the RainWing kingdom, and Glory is hoping to learn more about her own identity, but when tribe members start disappearing and the old queen does nothing, it is up to Glory and her friends to uncover the lurking evil.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 5.1 10 10 159141
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Prophecy > Juvenile fiction.
Identity (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Kings and rulers > Juvenile fiction.
Fantasy > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.