The cellist : a novel / Daniel Silva.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||LP FIC SIL CEL 2021 (Text)||31001101826700||Adult Large Print Fiction||Recently Returned||-|
- ISBN: 9780062835154
- ISBN: 0062835157
- Physical Description: 579 pages (large print) : illustration ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Harper Large Print edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
After the poisoning of a Russian billionaire, Gabriel Allon travels across Europe and finds himself in the reach of a virtuoso cellist who may be able to help uncover the truth about his friend's death.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Allon, Gabriel (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Cellists > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.