Neighbors : a novel / Danielle Steel.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth.
2 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||LP FIC STE NEI 2021 (Text)||31001101809482||Adult Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||01/26/2021|
- ISBN: 9780593339176
- ISBN: 0593339177
- Physical Description: 356 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2021.
"A reclusive woman opens up her home to her neighbors in the wake of a devastating earthquake, setting off events that reveal secrets, break relationships apart, and bring strangers together to forge powerful new bonds"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Motion picture actors and actresses > Fiction.
Neighbors > Fiction.
Earthquakes > Fiction.
San Francisco (Calif.) > Fiction.
Large type books.