Too much and never enough : how my family created the world's most dangerous man / Mary L. Trump, PhD.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth.
5 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||973.933 TRU 2020 (Text)||31001101798438||Adult Non Fiction||Checked Out||08/19/2020|
- ISBN: 9781982141462
- ISBN: 1982141468
- Physical Description: 225 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2020.
"Mary L. Trump, a trained clinical psychologist and Donald's only niece, shines a bright light on the dark history of their family in order to explain how her uncle became the man who now threatens the world's health, economic security, and social fabric"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Trump, Donald, 1946- > Biography.
Presidents > United States > Biography.