150 Glimpses of the Beatles / Craig Brown.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||782.42 BRO 2020 (Text)||31001101806504||Adult Non Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780374109318
- ISBN: 0374109311
- Physical Description: 574 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, ©2020.
Originally published in 2020 by 4th Estate, Great Britain.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Draws on previously unexamined lore and celebrity testimony in a kaleidoscopic group portrait of the Fab Four that reveals lesser-known examples of their indelible and enduring cultural impact.
Search for related items by subject
Rock musicians > England > Biography.