Big friendship : how we keep each other close / Aminatou Sow, Ann Friedman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||177 SOW 2020 (Text)||31001101798297||Adult Non Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982111908
- ISBN: 1982111909
- Physical Description: xix, 232 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2020.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"Two of the nation's leading feminists and hosts of the hit podcast "Call Your Girlfriend" make the bold and compelling argument that a close friendship is the most influential and important relationship a human life can contain-helping you improve as a person and in your relationships with others"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: