City spies / by James Ponti.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||J FIC PON CIT 2020 (Text)||31001101792035||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781534414914
- ISBN: 1534414916
- Physical Description: 378 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Aladdin hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 2020.
"Sara Martinez is facing years in the juvenile detention system for hacking into the foster care computer system to prove that her foster parents are crooks. But then she gets a second chance when a mysterious man offers her a chance to join a group of MI6 affiliated spies"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Foster children > Juvenile fiction.
Hackers > Juvenile fiction.
Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Foster children > Fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.