The geometry of holding hands / Alexander McCall Smith.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||LP FIC MCC GEO 2020 (Text)||31001101797927||Adult Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780593212479 (large print : paperback)
- ISBN: 0593212479 (large print : paperback)
- Physical Description: 342 pages (large print) ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
"One of the author's most beloved characters is back--and once again she will have to call upon her powers of deduction and her unflappable moral code to unravel a new philosophical mystery. In Edinburgh, rumors and gossip abound. But Isabel well knows that such things can't be taken at face value. Still, the latest whispers hint at mysterious goings-on, and who but Isabel can be trusted to get to the bottom of them? At the same time, she must deal with the demands of her two small children, her husband, and her rather tempestuous niece, Cat, whose latest romantic entanglement comes--to no one's surprise--with complications. Still, even with so much going on, Isabel, through the application of good sense, logic, and ethics, will, as ever, triumph"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dalhousie, Isabel (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women philosophers > Fiction.
Large type books.
Edinburgh (Scotland) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.