King and the dragonflies / Kacen Callender.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||J FIC CAL KIN 2020 (Text)||31001101810696||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781338129335 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 259 pages; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"In a small but turbulent Louisiana town, one boy's grief takes him beyond the bayous of his backyard, to learn that there is no right way to be yourself"-- Provided by publisher.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader IL: MG; BL: 4.9; AR pts.: 7.0; AR quiz no.: 507429
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African American boys > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers > Juvenile fiction.
Hate crimes > Louisiana > Juvenile fiction.
Dragonflies > Juvenile fiction.
Louisiana > Juvenile fiction.