Wondrous Rex / Patricia MacLachlan ; illustrations by Emilia Dzubiak.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Nazareth. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||J FIC MAC WON 2020 (Text)||31001101810654||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062940988 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062940988 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 88 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020
Newbery Medal-winning author Patricia MacLachlan has written a magical and funny tale about the joy found in using words, sharing stories, and loving a wondrous dog named Rex.
|Target Audience Note:||
8-12 HaperCollins publishers
A Junior Library Guild selection.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Juvenile fiction.
Human-animal communication > Juvenile fiction.
Authors > Juvenile fiction.
Storytelling > Juvenile fiction.