Dragon and soldier : the second dragonback adventure
- 0 of 1 copy available at Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Nazareth.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity||Y FIC Z19 DRA 2005 (Text)||31001101254226||YA Ficition||Checked Out||06/21/2019|
- ISBN: 0765350173 (pbk.) :
301 p. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st Starscape ed.
- Publisher: New York : Starscape, c2005, c2004.
|General Note:||Reprint. Originally published: 2004.
Sequel to: Dragon and thief.
"A Tom Doherty Associates book."
|Summary, etc.:||Fourteen-year-old Jack, who is the human host in a symbiotic relationship with a dragon warrior named Draycos, joins a mercenary outfit to uncover those behind a vast conspiracy to wipe out Draycos's race.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Mercenary troops Fiction
Adventure and adventurers Fiction